Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who does she look like?

All pictures were taken at approximately 4 1/2 months. (and yes, Calvin was sitting unassisted at a ridiculously young age.)
 


 

 

It's pretty clear that she looks nothing like Caleb, with his round Charlie Brown noggin.

 



 

We know who she gets the tongue from! (that is Calvin, in case you couldn't tell.)

Everyone says she looks like Calvin, and after going back and looking at some of his old baby pictures I don't disagree, but when I see her, I think "Carter." I think she looks more like his older baby pictures:
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's her tongue from? Can she curl it or something? Jack can curl his. Patrick and I can't so I'm not sure where it came from.
-Carrie

Robin said...

She is always smiling and sticking out her tongue and I forgot that Calvin used to do that all the time when he was a baby (as evidenced by the picture of him in the navy blue hoodie above.)

All of us can curl our tongue except for Carter (I think). You both get that deficiency from mom. ha ha.

Tina said...

At first I thought she looked a lot like Carter but I do see some Calvin! Love the comparison photos of all the kids, you have wonderful children!!

Anonymous said...

I think that must be why mom sticks out her tongue. Don't know if you've noticed but for a woman in her 60's, she sticks her tongue out a lot. Or maybe it's just at me. :p
-Carrie