I love it here, we are having the time of our lives and all the delays in our shipment/car/etc couldn't begin to diminish the shine of my smile. I find these twists and turns to be funny and ironic and I post about them as part of our "story," but all is well with us here in Egypt.
I'd still be a happy camper even if our stuff never arrived. I'd just take the insurance money and go to this amazing little furniture store that is a block away from my house and have them make me all sorts of wonderful things . . .a girl can dream, right?
See? Life is great.
6 comments:
Oh I get it. When you first said "Madiha" I was ready to move with you. :) We all live with too much stuff anyway. I'd give a lot to start over fresh with Amazon. ;)
Give that baby girl an extra cuddle from me! I would so love to kiss those cheeks!!
I don't know how Camille can keep
getting any cuter but she does.
I just want to kiss her, kiss her,
and kiss her. Keep writing because
I love to read whatever you post.
You could make a root canal sound
funny. Which I just had and it was
not funny. It still hurts!!!
Love and miss you all, AG
without twists and turns life would sure be boring!
[say's she who now knocks on wood....]
As you know I'm a fan of less clutter. Camille doesn't need much just your wrap and some warm water.
Amazon packages are so much fun! You inspire me everyday to clear out my junk and with everything from Christmas, this house is over stuffed.
Please keep writing because you do make everything so enjoyable to read about...the "simple" task of getting internet was a great read!
Camille's smile lights up my day.
Post a Comment