Saturday, January 1, 2011

No, I haven't been too busy reading to post. The internet fairy cut us off, but after Josh made two more trips to the store and a phone call, we are back on.

I'm working on a story about today that I will hopefully finish and post before I go to bed.
 
See, Camille doesn't like Edward either.

3 comments:

Sue L. Weems said...

HAHA! You know that you will have to counter that with Dickens or Dostoevsky to recalibrate your brain, right? ;)

Mom said...

Wish I could scoop Camille up so you could enjoy a few chapters of candy reading.

Robin said...

I know Sue, right? I feel stupider already, but much more culturally literate (unfortunately).

Mom, if you were here I could plow through book 4 in less than a day, but I'd rather go hang out and drink coffee/steamers at Maadi house or Cafe Greco with you.