Cause this kid?
Josh and a few friends took the boys hiking in a waadi a few hours away the other day. They came home with stories of waterfalls, swimming in deep, deep pools and jumping off of 25-30 foot cliffs.

This was the day that baby and I were home sick. Josh took the boys to scope it out and see if it was doable for us as a family.
I don't think baby will be cliff jumping.
But her mama might.
(Carter)
After all, if they can do it, I should be able to . . .
(Calvin)
But you won't catch me swimming in any dark caves . . . cause of the baby.








4 comments:
That place is paradise! Beautiful! Who needs the Caribbean when you have this? My gosh, you must go back. And you must cliff dive. You have to show those boys girls are just as brave :)
It's nice to have that baby card if you need it and don't want to cliff dive. How warm is that water?
Beautiful!! That looks so fun. Too bad I am a baby and you couldn't pay me to jump off those things.
K
Great pics. Reminds me of the time all the grandkids had their pics taken at Alligator Adventure with a 4 foot boa around their necks. If they could, I'd have to, too. Actually, it wasn't that bad and now I have a great picture to prove it.
Post a Comment