
This park is only a short walk from our house. I've passed it before, but never stopped to play. The best part? The swings fit grown-up hips!
The slide looks a little rickety -- it's got to be murder in the spring/summer/fall. Skin sizzling on scorching metal? Youch!
I don't think this skinny thing with tiny sides would pass code in America.






4 comments:
How fun. Wonderful memories for your Mom.
Wow...This post is going to make her cry!
But what an amazing life we live. Most of all history we would never get to travel very far from where we were born. Just a couple generations ago it would take months to go that far. Gabi's wife, Miriami's family, WALKED from YEMEN to Israel to immigrate there. Took them over a year and that means that half of it was for days in your region's searing HEAT.
We feel so blessed to have been able to be there....Keep sharing you experiences.
I miss my little pal. I walk down the stairs in the morning and there is no little one waving, smiling, and glad to see me. And where is Lucy with breakfast and ginger tea. I had Cheetos for breakfast LOL.
Awwww. Sad. :( It sounded like you guys had such a fantastic time!!! Great memories!
Post a Comment