I have high hopes for this kid and his soccer skills. He's been a natural with a soccer ball since he could walk and he's a scrapper.
They lost 2 to 1, but it was a good game, especially for the first one of the season. Calvin played forward, mid-field, and defense at various points in the game.
I'm not going to be around for a few days because we're heading out for another camping trip tomorrow. We have a long weekend because it's the prophet Mohammed's birthday so we're venturing farther out and camping at a remote beach. I'm not looking forward to sand in my sleeping bag, but everyone says this location is worth it. Happy Mohammed's Birthday to you!
5 comments:
Thanks for the SPORTS CENTER report. So glad he is on the team and got in the first game... CONGRATULATIONS CALVIN! Just like our basketball team...the wins will come. So fun to see the pictures of Camille and Caleb together.
Have a great time at the BEACH!!! So jealous! Sunny and warm here...just not HOT, and the water is cold, but the waves have been big.
Miss you a lot. Mom's gradually getting adjusted, but getting up to work the Crossroads calls at 4AM doesn't help, but at least it still feels like 4 in the afternoon for her.
I recognize that green field. How fun. And loved the picture of Calvin's crazy hair--got to see his face for the first time in a long time. Have fun camping.
have a great camping trip!! look forward to seeing/reading about it upon your return, i bet it will be even better than anticipated ;) enjoy! xoxo
miss you guys.
Love your top, so cute. Isn't that the one you had made from the scarf? Love all the pics. Amazing how close Camille and Caleb are. Have a great time camping and hope the ride goes fast for you.
I know you're gone, but I still check your bog daily--just in case. The first thing I see is the top picture of Camille. Those blue eyes are CAPTIVATING. In the years to come, boys won't have a chance!
Post a Comment