life with my three Joshua Trees and a desert flower
Is this naptime or playtime?
Neither. It was supposed to be night time. She wasn't convinced.
your entire family is just ridiculously cute! I love how everyone interacts with one another. You're doing an awesome job, Mom! I hope we'll get to visit you soon and maybe even in Bahrain one day! How long will you serve there?
Bahrain is for two years. I'm still waiting for confirmation that you all are coming here . . . tick, tick, tick!
Camille looks like she's ready to party.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is this naptime or playtime?
Neither. It was supposed to be night time. She wasn't convinced.
your entire family is just ridiculously cute! I love how everyone interacts with one another. You're doing an awesome job, Mom! I hope we'll get to visit you soon and maybe even in Bahrain one day! How long will you serve there?
Bahrain is for two years. I'm still waiting for confirmation that you all are coming here . . . tick, tick, tick!
Camille looks like she's ready to party.
Post a Comment